Subject: [newsletter] EuroSpeleo Newsletter March 2018 / Bulletin d'information EuroSpeleo, mars 2018
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:37:39 +0100

*EuroSpeleo Newsletter, March 2018 – Bulletin d'information
EuroSpeleo, mars 2018*

English version (version Française ci-dessous)

It is with great pleasure that the European Speleological Federation (FSE)
publishes its first EuroSpeleo Newsletter in year 2018. This Newsletter
will be exclusively available in electronic form and it will be distributed
through the FSE mailing lists, website and Facebook page. It will be edited
by the FSE Bureau and will inform member countries and individual
speleologists about important events nationally and internationally as well
as new developments and the initiatives of the FSE and its member
countries. This Newsletter will be released on an occasional basis.

*Please spread this newsletter on the broadest way possible among caving
clubs and individual speleologists and all those interested.*

You can download the English version of the March 2018 Newsletter here:

http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-
news/Z5_EuroSpeleo_Newsletter_March_2018_EN.pdf

With cordial regards,

The FSE Bureau, March 2018

____________________________________________________________
________________________________________

Version Française

C'est avec grand plaisir que la Fédération Spéléologique Européenne (FSE)
publie le Bulletin d'Information EuroSpeleo, mars 2018. Ce bulletin sera
exclusivement disponible sous forme électronique, et il sera distribué à
travers les listes de diffusion FSE, le site Web et la page Facebook. Il
sera édité par le Bureau de la FSE et informera les pays membres et
spéléologues individuels sur des choses importantes à l'échelle nationale
et internationale ainsi que de nouveaux développements et des initiatives
de la FSE et ses pays membres. Ce bulletin sera publié sur une base
occasionnelle.

*S'il vous plaît diffuser ce bulletin d'information sur la manière la plus
large possible parmi les clubs spéléologiques et spéléologues individuels
et tous ceux qui s'intéressent.*

Vous pouvez télecharger la version Française du Bulletin d”Information de
mars 2018 ici:

http://www.eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-
news/Z5_EuroSpeleo_Newsletter_March_2018_FR.pdf

Cordialement,

Le Bureau de la FSE, mars 2018

*Visit FSE’s Official Partners at - Visitez les partenaires officiels de la
FSE à*

*http://www.scurion.ch/jm/* <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/>*  - *
*http://www.aventureverticale.com/* <http://www.aventureverticale.com/>

*https://www.facebook.com/Scurion* <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion>*  - *
*https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale*
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale>
<https://www.facebook.com/beal.official>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]