Subject: Biospeleology and Theoretical & Applied Karstology Symposium, 27-30 September 2018, Romania
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 11:24:42 +0000

Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to invite you to the Biospeleology and Theoretical and  
Applied Karstology Symposium (BTAK Symposium), held in the honour of  
the 150th anniversary of “Emil Racoviță” birth, scheduled from 27 - 30  
September 2018 at the Afrodita Resort & Spa, Băile Herculane, Romania.

Please find in the attached invitation letter all the information  
concerning the BTAK Symposium. We would be glad to answer any  
questions you may have and provide necessary clarifications if needed  
at the Symposium e-mail: [email-masked] .

We look forward to receiving a favourable consideration from you. We  
may also be contacted on phone: 021 - 318.81.32

Yours sincerely,

Chair of the Local Organising Committee,

Phd. Ioan Povara
Institute of  Speleology "Emil Racovita"
Calea 13 Septembrie, nr. 13, sector 5
050711 - Bucharest
tel. (+40) 21 3110829