Subject: Fwd: Cave Shrimp Niphargus in Czech Republic
From: Dieter Weber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 21:12:42 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
you might have overlooked this e-mail. I am still intersted in answer.
Best regards

Dieter

Dear Colleagues,

my name ist Dieter Weber. I have been caver, mainly biospeleologist, for 
more than 30 years (we have probalby met in Brno 3 years ago). Now, I 
have a project on the cave shrimp Nipharugs in Central Europe.

Therefore, I plan a colleting excursion to Czech Republic for this 
summer, of course in cooperation and not in competition to the local 
cavers. Therefore, my first question: is anybody active in biospeleology 
in the Czech Rep.? Probably dealing with Niphargus? If so, it would be 
great if I can get his or her e-mail-address.

I have already some caves (springs as well) in mind where I'd like to 
collect. Is there any opportunity to check in advance if these caves are 
accessible, eg. via local cavers?

Are you avare on legel regulations on collecting amimals? Although, 
Niphargus is not especially protected in the EU, some countries (e.g. 
Croatia) require a special permit. How about Czech republic?

I hope on good cooperation and would be more than happy if we could meet 
during my collecting trip.

With best regards

Dieter Weber

Bildergebnis für ulb logo