Subject: [newsletter] Project Berger 2018 "Clean deep"
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:29:34 +0100

Dear all,
below you can find the information on the upcoming cleaning project of
Gouffre Berger (France).
You are invited!

With best regards
RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.
FSE General secretary

Visit FSE’s Official Partners at

http://www.scurion.ch/jm/  - http://www.aventureverticale.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion  - https://www.facebook.com/Avent
ureVerticale

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BERGER 2018 "Clean deep"

International gathering for clean-up of Gouffre Berger (Vercors, France)

July 29th - August 20th, 2018

About 500 kg of waste were extracted from Gouffre Berger in 2017.

The work has to concentrate from now on the deep parts of the cave, between
-800 and the camp -1000 m.

The gathering 2017 knew a strong foreign participation; the objective 2018
is 150 European cavers.

More than 300 cavers are expected during three weeks.

Please, get in touch whith Rémy Limagne [[email-masked]] before March
2018!

http://cds39.fr/BFC/B18/ <http://cds39.fr/BFC/B18/>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/816551028409538/ <https://www.facebook.com/
groups/816551028409538/>

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/816551028409538/>

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/816551028409538/>