Subject: UIS Bulletin 60-1
From: "Nivaldo Colzato" <[email-masked]>
To: "'CSS - Czech Speleological Society'" <[email-masked]>, "'SPELEOFORUM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zdenek MOTYCKA'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 18:03:59 -0300

_____  

Dear friends from Czech Republic, UIS Member Country

We are glad to share with you the Volume 60-1 of the UIS Bulletin.

The PDF Interactive format can be downloaded by clicking on the link:

http://www.uis-speleo.org/downloads/uis-bulletins/uisb601.pdf

The 37 pages of this issue bring the following topics:

• Editorial: From Tears, hope and success: The way we learned 

• The President’s Column – The UIS goes International 

• UIS Engaged in “UN Global Sustainable Development Goals” 

• Report 2010-2013 - Education Commission 

•Thailand and International Cave Rescues: A call for help 

• New UIS Support for Speleological Events, and Expeditions 

• UIS signs agreement with ISCA 

• Film “Technical Data on Caving Rope Fall Tests” 

• Seminar and Biospeleology Exhibition in Brazil 

• In Memoriam: Gordon William Kirk MacGregor/Canada 

• Calendar of Events 2018-2021 

• International Cave Rescue Training Courses in France - Call for
inscriptions 

• 18th International Congress of Speleology – Lyon, France 2021 

• UIS Bureau 2017/2021 

• List of Member Nations 

• Annual Contributions and Bank Account 

We will appreciate very much your comments and suggestions in order to
improve upcoming issues.

Please send it to the whole speleological community in your country and to
your entire contact list.

Previous issues are also available by clicking on the link:

<http://www.uis-speleo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81&I
temid=408>
http://www.uis-speleo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81&It
emid=408 

Visit the UIS Website

www.uis-speleo.org <http://www.uis-speleo.org/> 

Best regards

Nivaldo COLZATO

Adjunct Secretary (Brazil)

UIS-Union Internationale de Spéléologie

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]