Subject: Middle East Speleological Symposium 4 | 3-6 October 2018 | Antalya, Turkey
From: "Speleo Club Du Liban" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Speleo Club Du Liban'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:41:10 +0300

Dear Cavers and Friends,

The date of the 4th Middle East Speleological Symposium MESS 4 is
approaching. Cavers, scientists, adventurers, students and professors, will
all meet in Akdeniz University - Antalya on the 3rd of October to present,
discuss and share their experiences.

Thirty six diversified presentations going from adventurous expeditions
around the world to the latest findings in the field of geology,
biospeleology and cave archeology, complemented by two heavily loaded
Spelemedia sessions; all in a friendly atmosphere bringing together around
100 people from different nationalities. 

But that is not all, three caving days are offered prior to the Symposium to
enjoy the wonderful karst of Antalya, and make this event an even more
unique experience, so don't miss this opportunity and reserve your spot by
clicking here: https://doodle.com/poll/5qi2dn429t425pnx and showing up at
the university.

For more details, you can always check our website www.mess4.com
<http://www.mess4.com> .

Delighted to see you all,

SPELEO CLUB DU LIBAN
T. 961-71-727929

 <http://speleoliban.org/>  <https://www.facebook.com/speleoliban/>
<https://www.instagram.com/speleoliban/>
<https://www.google.com.lb/maps/place/Sp%C3%A9l%C3%A9o-Club+du+Liban/@33.893
7905,35.6125888,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x151f3e81f6e1691d:0xbaf9402e274
35378!8m2!3d33.8937861!4d35.6147775?hl=en>
<https://www.dropbox.com/request/x7geVxvOJNDgJXrkodRw>  <-- Drop your photos
here
To unsubscribe, send an empty email to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]