Subject: [newsletter] 13th EuroSpeleo Forum 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria – 13e EuroSpeleo Forum 2019 à Sofia, Bulgarie
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 22:32:18 +0100

Dear collegues and friends,
we are happy to announce you that the next EuroSpeleo will be held in
Sofia, Bulgaria. Please spread this information on the broadest way
possible in your country among caving clubs and individual speleologists
and all those interested.

*English version (version Française ci-dessous)*
The 13th EuroSpeleo Forum will be organized by the Bulgarian Federation of
Speleology (BFS) and the Cave Rescue of Bulgaria in the National Education
Centre of the Red Cross, Polovrag Str. 31, 1151 Dolni Lozen, Sofia,
Bulgaria, at the foot of the Lozen mountain, about 20 km southeast from the
centre of Sofia city.
The EuroSpeleo Forum is held between 26th to 29th September 2019 and there
will be pre-excursions with mountain hikes and caving trips between the
21st and 25th of September. Registration will be opened on 1st February
2019. There will be an early-bird registration fee of 25 EUR until end of
May 2019, with a standard registration fee being 35 EUR from 1st of June
onwards. This includes free access to all conference sites, a conference
bag and the proceedings, as well as a free dinner with one drink.
Expenses for fieldtrips will be invoiced separately. A 1st circular is
available with information.
A number of thematic sessions and symposia are planned, such as on caving
expeditions and exploration, geology, karst geomorphology and geography,
biospeleology, cave rescue, show caves etc. There will also be a photo
competition, a EuroSpeleo Image’In Film Festival, and Speleo Olympics.

We are looking forward to meet all of you in Bulgaria soon!

All information at: https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org/
First circular can be downloaded here :
https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/1st-circular-13th-EuroSpeleoForum.pdf
_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Version Française*

Le 13ème EuroSpeleo Forum sera organisé par la Fédération Bulgare de
Spéléologie (BFS) et le Service de Secours Souterrains Bulgare dans le
Centre National d'Éducation de la Croix-Rouge, Polovrag Str. 31, 1151 Dolni
Lozen, Sofia, Bulgarie, au pied de la montagne de Lozen, à environ 20 km au
sud-est du centre de la ville de Sofia .

L'EuroSpeleo Forum se tiendra du 26 au 29 septembre 2019 et des
pré-excursions avec randonnées en montagne et spéléologie du 21 au 25
septembre seront organisées. Les inscriptions seront ouvertes le 1er
février 2019. Les frais d'inscription anticipée seront de 25€ jusqu'à la
fin du mois de mai 2019. Les frais d'inscription standard sont de 35€ à
partir du 1er juin. L’inscription inclut l’accès gratuit à tous les sites
de la conférence, un kit de bienvenue, les actes ainsi qu’un dîner gratuit
avec une boisson. Les excursions seront facturées séparément. Une 1ère
circulaire est disponible avec des informations

Un certaine nombre de sessions thématiques et de colloques sont prévus,
notamment sur les expéditions et l'exploration en spéléologie, la géologie,
la géomorphologie et la géographie du karst, la biospéologie, le sauvetage
souterrain, les grottes ouvertes au public, etc. Il y aura également un
concours de photos, un festival du film “EuroSpeleo Image'In”, et Speleo
Olympics.

Nous sommes impatients de vous rencontrer tous très bientôt en Bulgarie !

Toutes informations sur: https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org/

Première circulaire peut être téléchargé à :
https://esf2019.speleo-bg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/1st-circular-13th-EuroSpeleoForum.pdf

*With best regards*

* RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary Visit FSE’s Official
Partners at http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> -
http://www.aventureverticale.com/ <http://www.aventureverticale.com/> -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en <http://www.sacidkordas.com/en>
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/>*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the
European Speleological Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your
national organisation and will receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by
the European Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as
delegate or act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and
will be removed after you are no longer in function.*

*OR*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up to receive
information and updates from the European Speleological Federation FSE. If
you prefer not to receive this information or updates you can un-subscribe
from these e-mails by sending a request to [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> . *