Subject: [newsletter] EuroSpeleo Newsletter December 2018 / Bulletin d'information EuroSpeleo, Décembre 2018
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:58:45 +0100

*EuroSpeleo Newsletter, December 2018 – Bulletin d'information EuroSpeleo,
Décembre 2018*

English version (version Française ci-dessous)

It is with great pleasure that the European Speleological Federation (FSE)
publishes its fourth and last EuroSpeleo Newsletter in year 2018. This
Newsletter will be exclusively available in electronic form and it will be
distributed through the FSE mailing lists, website and Facebook page. It
will be edited by the FSE Bureau and will inform member countries and
individual speleologists about important events nationally and
internationally as well as new developments and the initiatives of the FSE
and its member countries. This Newsletter will be released on an occasional
basis.

*Please spread this newsletter on the broadest way possible among caving
clubs and individual speleologists and all those interested.*

You can download the English version of the December 2018 Newsletter
here:

http://eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/Newsletter%20December%202018%20English.pdf

 With cordial regards,

The FSE Bureau, December 2018

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Version Française

C'est avec grand plaisir que la Fédération Spéléologique Européenne (FSE)
publie le Bulletin d'Information EuroSpeleo, décembre 2018. Ce bulletin
sera exclusivement disponible sous forme électronique, et il sera distribué
à travers les listes de diffusion FSE, le site Web et la page Facebook. Il
sera édité par le Bureau de la FSE et informera les pays membres et
spéléologues individuels sur des choses importantes à l'échelle nationale
et internationale ainsi que de nouveaux développements et des initiatives
de la FSE et ses pays membres. Ce bulletin sera publié sur une base
occasionnelle.

*S'il vous plaît diffuser ce bulletin d'information sur la manière la plus
large possible parmi les clubs spéléologiques et spéléologues individuels
et tous ceux qui s'intéressent.*

Vous pouvez télecharger la version Française du Bulletin d”Information de
décembre 2018 ici:

http://eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/EuroSpeleo%20Newsletter%20Dec%202018%20FR.pdf
<http://eurospeleo.eu/images/stories/docs/europeleo-news/EuroSpeleo%20Newsletter%20Dec%202018%20FR.pdf>

Cordialement,

Le Bureau de la FSE, décembre 2018

*________________________________________________________________*

*With best regards*

* RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary Visit FSE’s Official
Partners at http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> -
http://www.aventureverticale.com/ <http://www.aventureverticale.com/> -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en <http://www.sacidkordas.com/en>
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/>*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the
European Speleological Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your
national organisation and will receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by
the European Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as
delegate or act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and
will be removed after you are no longer in function.*

*OR*

*You are receiving this e-mail because you have signed up to receive
information and updates from the European Speleological Federation FSE. If
you prefer not to receive this information or updates you can un-subscribe
from these e-mails by sending a request to [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> . *