The second year of scientific conference Karst, Caves and People is taking place on Friday, September 22, in the Culture Centre of the town of Sloup in the Moravian Karst.
• Colonization of karst areas
• The first karst researchers
• Scientific look at caves and its development through time
• Beginnings and present state of modern speleology
• Current utilization and protection of karst areas
A printed conference proceedings can be ordered on-line, during registration. Only limited availability on site!
Scientific committee of the Conference
President: prof. RNDr. Pavel Bosák, DrSc.
Secretary: Mgr. Michal Filippi, Ph.D.
Committee members: Dr. Johannes Mattes
RNDr. Jan Lenart, Ph.D.
RNDr. Petr Zajíček
Mgr. Filip Chalupka
Mgr. Petr Kostrhun, Ph.D.